Safety Directors Webinar Series with Gary Auman
Safety Directors Webinar Series
How To Develop A Strong Safety Culture
with Gary Auman
1 HR Business CEU OCILB/KY
Wednesday, April 19, 2023
This session will cover the definition of a safety culture and outline why this concept is so important for all employers in any aspect of manufacturing and/or construction. This session will address such questions as:
- What does it take to create a strong safety culture?
- Why should I worry about this, I have enough to worry about in running my business?
- What are some suggested components to create a good/strong safety culture?
- How do I incorporate training, enforcement and auditing compliance into my safety culture?
- How is the worker today different from the worker thirty years ago?
- How do I build my safety culture to meet these needs and get everyone back home safely each day?
Gary Auman of Auman, Mahan & Furry concentrates his practice in OSHA defense nationally. He has forty years of experience in OSHA compliance and litigation matters. Gary serves as General Counsel for many State, Regional and National Associations.
Webinar Fee: $45
PLEASE NOTE: There is a second step to registration. You must be registered through Zoom in order to attend this webinar. Click the Zoom Registration link on the confirmation page once payment is processed.
Questions regarding registration? Please contact Emily Mandich (888) 294-0084